Real Estate Senior Manager
We are looking for a motivated team player to lead on key areas of work within Paris Aligned Investment Initiative (PAII) and support development and implementation of the Net Zero Investment Framework. Reporting to the Investor Practices Programme Director but working very closely with the rest of the team given the cross-cutting nature of this role, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating our workstreams on real assets, focusing on real estate and infrastructure. You will have regular contact with investors as well as with our wider stakeholders including policymakers, civil society and businesses.
- Manage PAII workstreams on real estate and infrastructure to support investors to assess alignment of assets and manage portfolios to align to achieving net zero emissions by 2050.
- Undertake relevant research and analysis relating to the workstream topics in order to develop guidance, case studies and activities to support members to develop and implement the Net Zero Investment Framework.
- Work closely with investors to understand how they are implementing net zero strategies and key barriers and challenges in order to identify priority areas for further work to support robust implementation in these sectors.
- Manage third party consultants to undertake relevant research and analysis where this is not being carried out by IIGCC.
- Engage with a range of third-party organisations to develop partnerships and take forward collaborative work to develop methodologies, approaches, and improve data availability, and drive the agenda for achieving net zero in the built environment, and infrastructure sectors.
- Monitoring and reporting on the outputs and impact of IIGCC’s work to funders
- Liaise with the communications team as a key point of contact around collating content for communications outputs.
- Coordinate IIGCC working groups and webinar logistics, agendas and write-ups working with other IIGCC investor practices programme staff.
- Collaborate with other IIGCC initiatives as required.
Skills and Capabilities
- Substantial experience in the following one or both of the following sectors in a financial, corporate or consultancy context: real estate and infrastructure
- Experience of working on issues relating to climate change and ESG in relation to the built environment or infrastructure.
- Familiarity with technical issues including scenario analysis, assessing climate risk and impact, emissions accounting, and ESG data collection and analysis is an advantage.
- Strong project management, coordination and organisational skills, with proven ability to prioritise
- Experience of effectively leading workstreams or projects
- Strong communication skills, including interpersonal, verbal and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure
- Self-motivated, flexible and disciplined
- Enthusiastic and positive approach
- Fluent in routine IT tool including Word and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English language; other European languages an advantage but not essential
Interested applicants should submit a Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter detailing their qualifications and experience for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Real Estate Senior Manager job spec can be found here.