The Investor Agenda side event at COP26: Accelerating global investor actions for a net-zero emissions economy
Investors are beginning to set net zero goals, develop climate action plans, and engage companies on transition planning. Now, a record number of investors representing around 50% of global AUM have signed the Global Investor Statement to Governments on the Climate Crisis, urging policymakers to deliver robust policies in line with 1.5 degrees Celsius.
Hear from speakers on how the Investor Agenda is helping to accelerate investor climate action.
- California State Controller Betty Yee, Board Member, CalPERS, CalSTRS & Ceres
- Deanne Stewart, CEO, Aware Super
- Fabio Alperowitch, Co-Founder, Fama Investimentos
- Faith Ward, Chief Responsible Investment, Brunel Pension Partnership
- Fiona Reynolds, CEO, Principles for Responsible Investment
- Hidenao Makiuchi, Managing Director, Dai-Ichi Life International Europe
- Paul Dickinson, Founder and Chair, CDP
- Rebecca Mikula-Wright, CEO, Investor Group on Climate Change and Asia Investor Group on Climate Change
- Stephanie Pfeifer, CEO, Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change
The seven organizations who founded The Investor Agenda are working together to produce the event: Asia Investor Group on Climate Change, CDP, Ceres, Investor Group on Climate Change, Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change, Principles for Responsible Investment and UNEP Finance Initiative. Further information on The Investor Agenda can be found at www.TheInvestorAgenda.org.
Incorporating Derivatives and Hedge Funds into the NZIF: Consultation Responses