Date and time
Tuesday, 5 December 2023, 15:00 – 16:30 GST
About this event
About: To achieve the Paris Agreement’s goals, investors are setting net zero targets, laying out Investor Climate Action Plans (ICAPs), and engaging with companies and governments. This event focuses on the policies and frameworks needed for investors to drive a just transition to a net zero economy.
The event is co-hosted by The Investor Agenda Founding Partners (AIGCC, CDP, Ceres, IGCC, IIGCC, PRI, UNEP FI).
- David Atkin, CEO, PRI
- Sherry Madera, CEO, CDP
- Bertrand Millot, Senior Director, CDPQ & Ceres Board Member
- Stephanie Pfeifer, CEO, IIGCC
- David Neal, CEO, IFM Investors
- Hiroshi Ozeki, President and CEO, Nissay Asset Management
- Eric Usher, Head, UNEP FI
- Faith Ward, Chief Responsible Investment Officer, Brunel Pension Partnership
COP28, Dubai UAE | SE Room 2 Blue Zone