UKSIF Edinburgh Analyst Conference 2020
Thursday April 23, 10:30 am - 7:30 pm
UKSIF Edinburgh Analyst Conference 2020 is a sustainable investment and finance event for Scotland. The event is an opportunity to debate, discuss and practice new themes and processes supporting sustainable investment and finance.
The topics that will be explored include:
- Infrastructure and biodiversity protection
- Decarbonisation of Aviation and Shipping
- Responsible chocolate supply chains
- Escalating engagement in 2020
- Inevitable Policy Response to the climate crisis
- Brexit and UK sustainable finance
- Friends Provident Foundation – findings from the recent RFP
More topics and speakers will be confirmed regularly so do keep an eye on the website.