The Responsible Business Summit Europe 2020
Wednesday May 27 - Thursday May 28
IIGCC is pleased to be a partner for The Responsible Business Summit Europe 2020, taking place 27 – 28 May 2020.
The event is well attended by CEOs, ESG investors and senior representatives from corporate sustainability and sustainability reporting.
A number of our members will be speaking at the event, and Stephanie Pfeifer, CEO, IIGCC will be providing a keynote.
Themes for the 2020 summit:
- Climate adaption leadership: Build regenerative and resilient strategies that deliver market-level change on key climate risks and opportunities
- Going beyond ESG disclosures: Performance-based metrics and goal setting fit for investors
- Making sustainability the future blueprint for business: Proving the ROI of sustainability and embedding within all business
- Build the 21st Century supply chain: Utilise new technologies, partnerships and procurement strategies and transform to a clean, circular and positive impact value chain
- Purpose-driven action and communications: Discover how companies are driving advocacy and action, both internally and externally, through purpose-driven communications
Please see conference website and how to register here.
IIGCC members benefit from discounted rates on tickets – please contact Rose for more info.