Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2020
Tuesday March 10
We are partnering with Climate Action to support the Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2020 on 10th March, organised in partnership with UNEP-FI.
As one of the largest sustainable finance and investment focused events in Europe, the Forum will bring together 400 policymakers, investors and financial institutions in the sustainable investment space. The event provides opportunity to debate and discuss best practice for sustainable investment across a wide range of themes including TCFD, ESG, ETFs, and sustainable bonds.
Asset owners and managers, ratings agencies, banks, UN and Government policymakers, investors, development banks, think tanks, and NGOs amongst many other key financial stakeholders will convene at the Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2020 to discuss the urgent need for a coordinated international approach to sustainable finance. Financial markets are global, and so are the challenges to deliver on the SDGs.
- Challenges and opportunities for passive and active managers in sustainable investment
- Overcoming the data challenge?
- What are the practical challenges of launching sustainable funds in Europe?
- Regional Focus: the latest developments in green finance in Egypt
- Using strategic asset allocation to achieve a 1.5 aligned portfolio
- How can sustainable finance policy help Europe avoid disaster?
- Practical solutions: Climate change matters
- Eric Usher, Head, UNEP Finance Initiative
- Johanna Raynal, Director of ESG & Impact, SwedFund
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
- Dr Mohammed Omran, Executive Chairman, Financial Regulatory Authority
- Stephen Nolan, CEO, Sustainable Nation
- Mirza Baig, Global Head of Corporate Governance, Aviva
Please contact Rose McLeod for details of how IIGCC members can receive a discount to the event.