- This event has passed.
Sustainable Investment Forum Europe 2020
Tuesday September 8, 9:00 am - Tuesday September 22, 3:00 pm
The Sustainable Investment Forum Europe is going virtual with a European focused month dedicated to responsible investment.
The virtual forum will take place across four dates; on the 8th, 11th, 15th and 22nd September. Sessions can be viewed live or on-demand.
The aim of the evenet is to provide space for asset owners, asset managers, service providers and policymakers to discuss how investors are aligning with global climate and sustainability targets.
- Share views on how the EU Sustainable Finance Action Plan is driving change
- Engage with a range of asset owners, asset managers and senior policy makers
- Collaborate and compare sustainability strategies on asset owner and manager approaches to sustainable investment, climate disclosure and the UN SDGs
- Adapt and share best practice for European sustainable investment in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Magnus Billing, CEO, Alecta
- Morgan Despres, Deputy Director General of Financial Stability & Operations, Banque de France
- Valentijn van Nieuwenhuijzen, Chief Investment Officer, NN Investment Partners
- Olivier Rousseau, Executive Director, Fonds de Réserve pour les Retraites (FRR)
- Martin Spolc, Head of Sustainable Finance Unit, European Commission
- Eric Usher, Head, UNEP Finance Initiative
How to Register:
IIGCC members can register via the link here.