Climate Risk and Sustainable Finance Regulatory Forum 2020
Thursday February 11
The Climate Risk and Green Finance Regulatory Summit aims to examine how the Green Finance Strategy is going to be implemented by the UK Government and financial regulators. It will clarify the practical steps that financial institutions need to be taking now in order to ensure that they are prepared and fully compliant. It will also examine the new opportunities that this seismic shift in finance will offer.
Please note this event is now taking place on 11 February 2021.
Topics that will be covered include:
- Making green finance markets work to the benefit of the consumer
- Governance, the role of the board and senior management responsibility
- Towards best practice in disclosure and reporting
- Climate change risk management and operational resilience
- Best practice in scenario analysis
- Sharing best practice on greening the financial system across borders
- Catalysing the growth of the green bond market – taxonomy, a green bond standard, data availability and verification, and methodologies for low carbon indices
- Financing the transition to low carbon infrastructure – the role of public-private partnerships
- Mobilising mainstream finance – the potential for sustainable investments and ESG
IIGCC members are eligible for discounted tickets. Please contact Rose (firstname.lastname@example.org) to find out more info.