Climate Innovation Forum 2023
Wednesday June 28
The Climate Innovation Forum returns for the fifth year as a flagship event of London Climate Action Week on Wednesday 28 June.
Taking place at Guildhall, with Official Event Partner the Department for Energy Security and Net Zero, the high-level forum will bring together 700 policy makers, investors, climate-tech solution providers, business leaders and innovators to catalyse the fulfilment of the UK’s climate commitments, and drive the radical collaboration, finance and innovation needed to deliver on our climate goals.
Organised by Climate Action, the action-orientated event will build upon the conclusions of the Net Zero Review and shine a light on the pro-growth opportunities that net zero presents within the UK and on a global stage.
- Chris Skidmore, Chair, Net Zero Review
- Graham Stuart, Minister of State, Department for Energy Security and Net Zero
- Amina Mohamed, Deputy Secretary-General, United Nations
- Cllr Susan Aitken, Leader of Glasgow City Council
- Bianca Pitt, Co-Founder, SHE Changes Climate
- Shevaun Haviland, Director General, British Chamber of Commerce
- Bryony Livesey, Director, ISCF, Industry Decarbonisation Challenge, Innovate UK
- Her Excellency Shamma Al Mazrui COP28 Youth Climate Champion Minister of Community Development, United Arab Emirates
- Angela Wilkinson, Secretary General and CEO, World Energy Council