We’re currently recruiting for the following roles:
– Senior Manager – Sustainable Finance – deadline 16 September
– CA100+ Communications Manager – deadline 30 September
See below for full details of the roles and see here to learn more about IIGCC.
Senior Manager – Sustainable Finance
We are looking for a motivated team player to support the development and implementation of sustainable finance policy in the EU and UK. Reporting to the Investor Practices programme Director but working very closely with the rest of the team given the cross-cutting nature of this role, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating our sustainable finance policy workstreams.
You will have regular contact with investors as well as with our wider stakeholders including policymakers, civil society and businesses.
Please see the full job description here for detailed overview of the role including tasks and responsibilities.
Skills and capabilities
We’re looking for candidates with extensive experience of working within a public policy or sustainable investment role, ideally focused on climate finance or ESG issues, in addition to:
- Good knowledge of EU policymaking process
- Familiarity with disseminating regulatory information, developing organisational policy positions and providing advice on emerging UK/EU policy desirable
- Strong project management, coordination and organisational skills, with experience of effectively leading workstreams
- Personable with excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Skilled at working under pressure with proven ability to prioritise
- Demonstrable experience in working both collaboratively and independently to formulate insights and produce credible, clear and compelling recommendations
- Self-motivated, flexible and disciplined
- Fluent in routine IT tools including Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English language; other European languages an advantage but not essential
Interested applicants should submit a Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter detailing their qualifications and experience for the role via Acre through the link here. Deadline is 16 September.
CA100+ Communications Manager
IIGCC and Climate Action 100+ are looking for a Communications Manager to serve the initiative at a global level. Reporting into IIGCC’s Head of Communications you will be responsible for the delivery of the communications strategy across media relations, content creation, digital and social media. You will work closely with the five groups in the Climate Action 100+ to deliver a coherent proactive communications output.
- Drafting joint press releases for the initiative (e.g. to launch the annual report), circulating and coordinating approval from the five networks.
- Ensuring brand/style guidelines are used consistently across all initiative communications.
- Supporting the Communications Working Group co-chairs in reactively managing reputational challenges faced by the initiative.
- Drafting comment and opinion led editorial content for placement and supporting other joint written output, including proofreading the annual report.
- Creating and updating website content.
- Content creation for the Climate Action 100+ Twitter channel.
- Ensuring visibility across network-led engagement related communications.
Key skills and experience required
- Communications/PR background with solid experience covering at least one of the following areas: climate change, ESG or sustainability.
- Exceptional prioritisation, planning and organisational skills.
- An excellent writer with close attention to detail.
- A motivated and proactive self-starter, and confident team player.
- Excellent command of the English language (both spoken and written), other languages a plus.
- A genuine interest in the mission and values of the initiative.
Interested applicants should submit a Curriculum Vitae and a cover letter detailing their qualifications and experience for the role via Ellwood Atfield through the link here by 30th September.
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer a range of benefits including:
- 25 days’ annual leave plus public holidays
- Generous company pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
IIGCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, age, gender, sex, sexual orientation, disability, religion, marital status, or any other basis of discrimination prohibited by law.