We’re currently recruiting for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Investment Specialist and an Investor Practices Programme Manager.
See below for an overview of the roles and see here to learn more about IIGCC.
Investment Specialist – overview
The IIGCC is looking to build out their Investor Practice division with the addition of a Private Markets/ Real Asset Investment Specialist.
The role will see you aid in the development and uptake of the IIGCC’s Net Zero Investment Framework (NZIF), a practical tool to support global net zero emissions by 2050, consistent with 1.5°C and in line with the Paris Agreement.
You will work with investors to develop and refine methodologies and tools designed to help investment firms decarbonize their portfolios and will be responsible for managing the Private Equity and Real Estate working groups.
- Manage the work and collaboration among IIGCC members, to develop and update methodologies and approaches for measuring alignment of portfolios.
- Support investors in developing and implementing best practice approaches to implement net zero commitments across governance, strategic asset allocation, target setting, portfolio construction, and policy advocacy.
- Develop and manage relationships with partner organisations; third party data/ methodology providers, plus funders to help disseminate, consult on and build buy-in to the NZIF.
- Undertake or manage pieces of research that are relevant to supporting development of the Framework.
- Collaborate with other IIGCC initiatives and programmes as required.
- Experience working in Private Markets and/or Real Asset investment firm and proficiency in using research and analysis to inform investment decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working on climate related issues applied in an investment context (e.g. climate risk, climate scenario analysis and carbon accounting).
- An understanding of carbon footprinting, climate target setting and climate change reporting systems.
The role presents a unique opportunity to be actively involved in bringing about positive systemic sustainable change and having a direct influence on how trillions of dollars of assets are allocated to help achieve a net zero emissions future.
To apply, please contact our recruitment partner at Acre: Katy Quicke (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Investor Practices Programme Manager – overview
The IIGCC is looking to build out their Investor Practices division and are therefore looking for a Programme Manager who will be responsible for managing a number of workstreams within the Investor Practices programme.
- Coordinating and supporting the implementation of the Net Zero Asset Manager initiative, including engagement with investor signatories and investor networks
- Managing IIGCC’s net zero implementation workstream to support members to implement the Net Zero Investment Framework
- Coordinating IIGCC working groups and webinar logistics, agendas and write-ups working with other IIGCC investor practices programme staff
- Liaising with the communications team as a key point of contact around collating content for communications outputs
- Opportunity to be involved with research and analysis relating to the workstream topics to develop high quality guidance and other outputs for the programme
- Excellent project management, organisational and time management skills
- Strong stakeholder management, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in routine IT tools including Microsoft Office
- Financial Sector experience including portfolio management, risk management, responsible investment, financial sector policy and regulation in a UK/European context
- Other European languages are an advantage
Any experience of working on climate change within a consulting, investment, corporate or NGO related role giving you an understanding of climate related financial risks or ESG in an investment context to support global climate goals.
The role presents a unique opportunity to be involved in bringing about systemic, sustainable change and having a direct influence on how trillions of dollars of assets are allocated to help achieve a net zero emissions future.
To apply, please contact our recruitment partner at Acre: Samantha Calvey (email@example.com)
We can only accept applications from candidates with the right to work in the UK.