Wednesday, 25th July 2018 16:33 - Tuesday, 28th August 2018 16:06 London
NOW RECRUITING: Investor Practices Programme Manager
Title: Investor Practices Programme Manager
Reports to: CEO
Place of work: London
Time: 5 Days/week – full time
Starting date: ASAP
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Application: CV and covering letter to email@example.com; Subject line: Investor Practices Programme Manager
The Institutional Investors Group on Climate Change (IIGCC) is a forum for collaboration on climate change for European investors. There are currently over 155 members, including some of the largest pension funds and asset managers in a total of 10 European countries, representing around €21 trillion in assets under management. IIGCC brings investors together to support a prosperous low carbon future through mobilising capital for the low carbon transition by working with business, policymakers and fellow investors.
Scope of Work:
IIGCC has recently established an Investor Practices Programme which sits alongside two other large programmes, Policy and Corporate Engagement, and a smaller one focused on Property.
The Programme provides guidance and peer to peer learning for investors in three areas:
- How to integrate climate change-related issues into investment practices and decision-making across asset classes;
- Strategies, tools and metrics to use when integrating climate change into investment practices (e.g scenario analysis); and
- How to improve investor disclosure on climate-related issues.
The Programme Manager will be work closely with the Programme Chair, workstream leads and CEO to deliver an effective programme that provides practical support and guidance to members in all of these areas.
- Organisation and scheduling of working group meetings between investors
- Organisation of informative workshops or webinars either to gather investor insights or to inform members of latest tools and guidance available in the market
- Ensuring the website is up to date and provides relevant information on investor practices related to climate change
- Supporting the development of guidance documents or other materials on the integration of climate change into investment practices and reporting (e.g. working with investors or consultants who are drafting documents)
- Developing materials for internal network communications and to report to external funders
The successful candidate will be expected to work closely with the Programme Managers/Directors of the other programmes to ensure that the programmes complement and support each other.
- Work experience in the finance sector/consultancy desirable; at a minimum strong familiarity with the finance sector and investment practices
- Strong understanding of climate change and investment
- Excellent project management, time management and communication skills and ability to write well
- Enthusiastic team player with ability to develop relationships
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Works collaboratively with partners, consultants and external groups
- Fluency in all routine IT tools including Excel, Powerpoint
- Fluency in English essential and a second European language is desirable
- Some travel will be necessary
For more information or to apply, please email Charlotte Jones: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)207 520 9305.
Please note that we will only respond to those candidates who are selected for interview.